Quanta Consulting is a nimble global company. This means that there are few layers between you and the client. It is of paramount importance for the entire team to work well together in attaining our clients’ business goals. Quanta is constantly looking for qualified, positive, creative, energetic folks who will fit into our fast-paced dynamic setting.
QUANTA GLOBAL INTERNSHIP – Southern California, and Chennai (India)
The Quanta Global Internship is intended for college credit. Interns should ideally be enrolled at least part-time in a college or university. Internships require a minimum commitment of 3 months, with a minimum of 16 hours per week. Quanta Consulting Offices are located in Orange County, but many of the tasks may be completed remotely.
Solid understanding of globalization from working on real world projects with senior consultants and professors. Exposure to global players in Southern California. Access to trade organization boards and trade/globalization conferences. Possible longer term engagement with Quanta Consulting.
- Preferred majors include Business/MBA, IT, International Business, Marketing, Finance, Policy, Communications.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Solid work ethic. Well organized.
- Knowledge of MS-Office, Outlook, social media.
- Provide support for initiatives and Global Consultants in areas including: market analysis, client engagements, risk assessment, business cases, data analysis, and strategy.
- Engage in high-level meetings with major industry players, government officials, and non-profit entities.
- Research and analyze multi-industry environments including India and Asia.
- Write pieces/blurbs on globalization and trade related developments.
- Promote and organize Industry trade conferences and events.
- Communicate with global industry players in Southern California and overseas.
CONSULTANTS & EXPERTS – Los Angeles and India
Role: To provide expertise and guidance to our projects & teams on a billable basis. Focus areas may include marketing strategy, outsourcing, databases, and business intelligence. Business-to-business agreements are acceptable.
- 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following: marketing strategy, sourcing, databases, analysis and research.
- Strong track record in the field of expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters or MBA preferred.
How to Apply
Please send an email to Resume(at)QuantaCo.com with:
- Position in Subject
- Résumé in Word or PDF format
- Cover letter indicating your career goals and fit.
- Compensation history & requirements
- Availability timeline
- Citizenship, immigration & work status
No calls please. Résumés shall be maintained on file for a period of 1 year.
Quanta Consulting is a dynamic company that provides Management Consulting Services in Globalization & India Strategy. Focus areas include energy, social entrepreneurship, technology, and rural development. Partners in these endeavors include government entities in India and the US, multinational non-profits, Fortune-500 corporations and new ventures.
Please note that Quanta is not seeking staffing agency assistance, or accepting unsolicited résumés from search firms.